Blogs I’m hooked to
Instead of a blogroll, I wish to add another page where I can share some awesome blogs with you.
These are my personal favourites*, from all genres, in alphabetical order:
- 1000 Awesome things – I religiously read this blog. The author does not know it, but his blog was an inspiration for mine.
- 365GB – One amazing photo everyday. Guaranteed.
- Dewnestry – The writers random thoughts, our good read.
- Diary of an angry fat woman – Trace the inspiring journey of a woman with a mission.
- Divorced and angry – The authors way of coming to terms with his divorce and looking for Buddha
- Dribbling Pensioner – A Pensioner’s blog. Everyone’s delight.
- High on coffee – Beauty in words, with varied genres and tastes in each blog post.
- Idle thoughts – A blog with touching writings and magnificent photographs.
- Invisible Mikey – The author’s thoughts woven to form beautiful blog posts.
- Jennifer Avventure’s adventure files – Just as the name says – one awesome travel adventure blog.
- Lafemmeroar – A single girls great lookout at the world. Super funny.
- La Plume Noire – A photo blog with some of the most exquisite photos you have ever seen.
- Lorna’s Voice – Real life incidences narrated in the funniest possible way.
- Love versus Goliath – Blog about partner visa journey. It is love against the government and bureaucracy.
- Momfog – Blog by someone who makes excellent cakes, writes book reviews and film critics.
- Morning Wood – A blog about what a guy ‘really’ thinks. A must read.
- One cool site – Excellent blog for all trying to improve their blogging skills.
- Peas and cougars – A blog with comic illustrations and flow charts. Sure to leave you laughing.
- The Midaeval Maiden – Escapism through hobbies. Read to get inspired.
- The embarrassment – Author’s dose of light hearted take on everyday happenings.
- You have been hooked – Read on as the Hook narrates one interesting tale after the other.
*Expect periodic addition to the list as I keep coming across more awesome blogs.